Translate

25 February 2016

You're not going to believe me, there is sun in Glasgow!

My flatmate Coralie and I
After our lively arrival to Glasgow in the night, we were agreeably surprised by the weather few days later. We could see an amazing sun (which required sunglasses!!) whereas we thought that it was raining every time in Scotland... I know I know it's a terrible cliché but not totally wrong!

What did I think about Glasgow? 'It's alive!'
Indeed, Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street, two main streets, are full of shops in all kind. I also was impressed because any day and any time, there are a lot of people meandering streets, even on Sunday! Yes, the Scots don't know Sunday because everything is open... As in France? Absolutely not. The Scots do nothing like others, they drive to the other side too, what an idea!

Buchanan Street
Glasgow looks like two small cities in only one. One with an old architecture like in the West End or in the City centre and another with a modern architecture like at the edge of the River Clyde. There is something for every taste!

You can watch this little video to see what we've discovered in September.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very interesting and the layout is attractive. I could see that I am not the only one in having issues upon my arrival ! ;)