Translate

31 March 2016

Forever kids




I knew that it was raining in Scotland but I didn’t think that we could have snow too. Indeed, when we woke up on this January morning, my flatmates and I saw that it was snowing in Glasgow. What an amazing surprise! Our French neighbours called us to go to enjoy it in the common courtyard - obviously when is snowing we’re still kids! By the way, a stupid guy threw eggs on us from his window... It wasn't funny but it didn't discourage us! We enjoyed the weather to make some photos of the city in a new light.











Later I knew that it was exceptional in Scotland and there isn’t snow enough where I live in France so we were very lucky. Glasgow under snow was really beautiful as you can see here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really good memories...